Friday, March 25, 2011

Best thing to do is to apologize and move on.

"You just don't give a damn to your surroundings, that's why."



So just came back from MTPS. Like a boring. After that, something happened. I felt totally disgusted can? Z, fuck that person, seriously. You ought to fucking die and don't deserve to be in this world can -'- Anyway, i'm gonna MIA. I don't have any fucking mood to do anything anymore. People just come and go in my life, i don't understand why too :( Hais, i'll only reply some texts which is important. Others, i don't really care. I'll only be online in msn, sometimes only, depends on my fucking mood. And also anime. Facebook, i'm not sure, but somehow i will. I'll just leave this blog of mine dead for a few days or weeks k. I'll be back soon, if i feel like :/ 


M.I.A, byebyebye.



You won't care, because you don't even bother to care. I was so wrong, so stupid, so silly, so dumb to be kind. I'll get over it, i swear.

No comments: