Thursday, April 14, 2011

I don't know.

- Guitar, it's been so long since i've last touched you.



Had 2.4 run today. I rather study till i die then running -.- Indeed it was very very very tiring! So yes, didn't make it through the first time, had got a fucking score of 20 minutes. I wasn't in the mood to run, and my stomach was hurting like hell in the first place. It's like, sometimes students didn't told teachers they ain't feeling well, we have a reason. And that reason is, no matter what, we still wished to get through all this stuffs. Hoping we won't fail. But yeah, just kept on running and stop, run and stop. I hated running and stopping the most. If it wasn't for my damn shoe which was like fucking loose. I won't run until so uncomfortable which causes me to have cramps in my stomach. Speaking of the run, just makes my blood boil -.- So after school, had maths remedial. Damn few students went for it. There's only me, lyn, kelvin, hongzhou, daryl and ryan only? Few right? Then it's rather more extraordinary then quite. And yes, ms karishma is a good teacher actually, it's just up to you if you wanna listen or not. I wanna buck up for maths, seriously i need to. Then at 3, went pp with ger and lyn. Had loads of talks downstairs my blk. I love talks and stories, it's amazing how each of us get to go through different things :)






HAHAHAHA. So yeah, i love Sungha Jung. He's a Teen Guitar Genius! A fingerstyle guitarist. Lots of guitarist took their hats of him too! He's only 16, yet his so much more talented the Bieber, whom only knows how to sing and wins the heart of so many girls! Okay now look below and enjoy! Bye, xoxo


                                     

No comments: