Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Metamophosis.

- You can get everything you want in life. If you will just help other people get what they want too.


Hi readers. I was bored, thus camwhored around. Haha, comments are not needed :) I can't wait for Friday and Saturday. Friday, because we don't need to wake up early, it's Good Friday! :$ Saturday, because it's another weekend, it means going out late and having fun, fooling around like nobody's business. After suffering for so much in school, i love outings! :D And i'm like a egg-cited! I'll be receiving my new lenses soon (Y) Can't wait to try 'em on. Woohoo :D


So you know what? I love you :)

Okay that's all. Was bored back then, haha. Gosh, needa retake napfa run and also the 5 stations. I wondered, how come i was landed in this pathetic plight? :( I wasn't like this last year, i love fun last year. But i guess, this time it wasn't the same. I told myself, i would rather study till death then having napfa and all in school :( Gosh, everything i'm thinking are all negative thoughts. Fml k, byebye, xoxo

No comments: