Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's hard to take a role in someones life especially when you're not even part of the script.

- This is a secret, my secret.


 I love Boyf, cause she's always heck yeah annoying









 What's friends? I don't even need to speak and you know what i'm thinking deep down in my mind.






 Even if i know my heart is letting go, i'm still holding on basically. 








 She's great, but i'm much more better :)





 The thing is, saying 'goodbye' does exist in our life.



Sup readers! Woah, today's tiring ttmttc! Walked around the whole day and bought nothing. Hahaha, shopping isn't in my mind today. It's only for Boyf, but heck yeah, she doesn't even know what to buy! Damn her :( Alright camwhored alot today. Some are in Boyf's camera >:( I hoped she could upload them this instance! Hahahaha, okay, going revise tomorrow. Gosh needa study like mad already, seriously. Okay, goodnights and bye, xoxo

No comments: