Thursday, May 5, 2011

There is only one kind of love, but there are a thousand imitations.

- I'm okay. That's what i feel about myself.


Hello readers. These few days had been so so so tiring. Got back my Maths CT2 results. Kinda pleasant although failed, at least i've improved :) So right now, i'm feeling like... *look down*.


Hahahaha, tomorrow's Friday! Followed by Saturday which i'm doing the same routine, looking for new sprees plus shopping! Then Sunday and Monday, i'll use the time for revision with Boyf plus going out as well. Gonna be busy this weekend, but it's good too. Keeping myself occupied so that i will not think of anything. *peace*! I'm tired, i wanna sleep :(


Muahahahahaha >:D Alright, few more days to MYE, paper 2! Gosh needa revise like mad already. Especially Maths, Science. Gotta memorise Geog and Hist like maddddddddd. Okay that's all, shall post more often if i've got pictures. Bye, xoxo

No comments: