Sunday, May 1, 2011

Two lips join doesn't meant two hearts met.

- I know what's wrong and right.





Hi readers. I've didn't touched my lappy for one day. Gosh, has been too lazy to use it. Whatsmore, my blog has been so dead x.x So yeah, Tuesday's MYE. Omg gotta study like mad tomorrow or either later at night. Going for Cousin's birthday later, can't wait. Cause i'm bloody hungry now! :@ *Look down and you're in for some food.*

Chawanmushi :D

Sushi :D


This goes to show i'm like hungry and i wanna eat the food that i ate yesterday! :( Alright lately, there's nothing much for me to do huh. Tomorrow's Labour Day, i hope won't so fast end huh! :) Off to watch Fairy Tail now, episode 77 already. Gosh upload more videos of FT please, it's so damn nice seriously. Any more anime, please intro. Thanks a mil, bye, xoxo

No comments: