Monday, March 14, 2011

I can't do anything if this is the ending that you wanted.

"I like him, but all i can do was just to look at him from a distance."



Hi. I've no mood to talk about anything now. I'll just emphasized on someone, who was close to me. You should be feeling so damn fucking lucky that the things you loved, are still infront of you, talking, smiling and cracking jokes with you. Yet, you treat everything as granted. As time pass, i'm starting to see through you. You just wanted somethings but what you did was letting days passed by, treating like nothing has ever happened. That's what i said by taking things for granted. I'm being nice to you yet, you don't cherish. It's fine that you don't cherish, but you cracked your nonsense bigger and bigger like there's no tomorrow. I'm asking you a question, do you understand me? If you don't, please don't talk and tell others as if you understand me a whole lot. You aren't true, so why bother showing me those masks and and hiding behind them? Why? Why can make people speechless, indeed. I want reasons, i don't want all these typical wordings being spoke out from your mouth and all. Slowly, i'm dissapointed in you. I don't share with others my stories for i don't have interesting ones. I don't care if you were to see what i'm trying to say. I've no rights to say you, and i don't mind if you typed back those nonsensical stuffs to me, for i'm already lost. I wanted justice and nothing else. Ending a friendship is easy, building trust out of it is hard. If you weren't me, just shut up and don't say a thing. For i don't even understand myself, what more do you. Lastly, sorry readers, i've ranted out stuffs that's hiding within me. I have too many stuffs hiding inside of me, i feel like breaking down and treat like nothing has happened. But do they even care? I hope they do, but what i saw was just arguments flying here and there. *Why are you so plastic?*



I think of you each night and day, wishing that you would do the same as me.

No comments: