Sunday, March 13, 2011

You can't lose what was never yours.

"I love you not because i need you, i need you not because i love you."



Hi. I'm getting pretty bored right now. I need entertainments. Saw that awesome Husky up there, and look those pair of sky-blue eyes? How i wished i could have one huge dog at home, i won't feel that bored anymore. Winkwink wouldn't feel so as well, haha! :) It's been days since i last go out! If i don't go out, i will get lazy, and in the future, i won't go out as much as i wanted to. There's movies i wanted to watch. But in my opinion, my friends are getting restless of going out. :( What should i do? Feeling so vexed as well and there's Media Literacy tomorrow. Man, my mp4 is still in school and meet-the-parents form still haven't hand in to Suraini. Gosh, i guess i'll go to school tomorrow or something and get back my mp4 as well as passing up the form. You know how troublesome it is, just for a Media Literacy which starts at 1.15, have to take bus 85 all the way to Punggol, listen to teachers lecturing non-stop for a fucking 2 hours before we could go back home. Luckily it's holidays now, but so what, time flies real fast. In a blink of an eye, it's nearing Term 2 soon. So yea, fml. :( I've nothing to post much now. Guess i'll find entertainments myself. Bye!


How you'd reach the top if you so afraid of taking chances?

No comments: