Friday, March 4, 2011

I woke up wanting to kiss you.



"You don't know how much i've had."




Dear ASOL,
school was boring today, so i shan't talk about stuffs in school. Basically, it's nothing much. After school, went out of class immediately after i've finished the Cross Word Puzzles given by Mr Chen. Then headed to Compass with co. Before there, waiting for Ger's mother, because her mom is coming to school to help get back her confiscated phone. Accompanied her to wait for her mom about 1 hour plus. Went to Punggol Plaza and took bus 83. Rained quite heavily today, i don't like! I was like taking Eddie's black umbrella all the way, to PP. Then reached Compass, nothing much to do. Lyn bought bread at BreadTalk, afterwards walked around to find food. And then there's a night market opposite Compass, so went there and bought some food. Ate at one of the nearest voiddeck, and then played and joked around. Next up, everybody went to the playground, was about to start playing and slacking at there, it rained heavily. So was like quickly running in cos i won't wanna be drenched in rain, whatsmore i'm not really well yet for my sickness. Walked to another voiddeck, sat there and talked alot. Some people left and went home, so left me, Lyn, Cedric, Edmund, Nickson and Eddie. Played Truth or Dare. It was like superb damn funny and awesome. The most fun TOD i've ever played. Had been dared to play loads of effing fun stuffs, doing silly actions and yea, just fun. Homed at 7. Recently, i've been trying my best to work even harder. I wanna work even harder for Term 2, i want to have at least a goal to depend and rely on, it's just to get rid of problems. Doing more work can helps forget problems, it just depends  on your mind. Whether they want to work, or not. So yea, buried myself with books now. I hope these will last, even if i were to tire myself out or whatever shit, forcing myself to go to school when i don't have the mood to. But i just wanted to try. I don't want to waste my life anymore. I had enough, enough and enough. Haha, heard some guys, downstairs my block shouting, "fuck ni papa & mama." I guess it's for someone living around here. Awesome? K i'm so bored. Gonna go and buy camp stuffs tomorrow with co, wanna watch I Am Number Four, Gnome & Juliet and one more, Ex Lover i guess. There's just too much awesome stuffs to watch. Ugh, in a dilemma now. But oh well, shall decide everything tomorrow. May tomorrow be another successful and great day, god bless everyone! Bye! :)



What do you know about me?

No comments: