Sunday, March 6, 2011

There's always a real reason behind everything.



"How long would laughters last?"



Dear ASOL,

05/03/11:
Went to Plazasing & Vivo with co. Catched the movie "Gnome and Juliet." It's a very adorable and so-called awesome show. Actually was wanting to watch "I am Number Four." But there's only a casting for 2pm. And it was too late for us so oh well, shall catch it maybe some other times. Then went to Vivo's Giant since we don't even know how to get to Tampines Giant. So yea, went to Vivo's Giant and bought some camping stuffs. I shall find one day and go to Pull and Bear, Forever 21 and TOPSHOP and buy some clothes. I'mma running out of 'em. Hehe, then about 6 plus, went to future and slack. Since Nickson is going home, we accompanied him to Plaza as he wanna eat his dinner. So went to Mac. I've did something super xiasuey. All thanks to someone called Eileen.TQY. Then played a damn lame TOD at a voiddeck. With Nickson playing with us would be really more fun, but too bad he went home already. :( So yea, played other "funny yet lame" stuffs. I can't believe i'm Sec 2 already, slap me will ya'? LOL! Okay, that's about all. Predicting that it'll rain later, oh gosh. I hate rains sometimes, fuckkk? K bye, shall post more tomorrow and on Tuesday. Cos i won't get a chance to blog and use lappy for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Going to Pulau Ubin for camp. Great bye! :)



Once, i had awesome people surrounding me. What about now?

No comments: