Sunday, March 20, 2011

Racking my brains up.

"To be your friend was all i ever wanted."



Ugh, fml only. What bullshit cca, fml :( So i was like at here racking my stupid brains on which cca should i get in, with boyf. It's been some damn long months since i last have. I must get one already, seriously. Library, hm, it won't get me to anywhere. So how about Infocomm? Yea, should be. Okayokay, tomorrow is the second term of school already o: Omfg, and guess what, i still haven't did finish my 400 words of English Compo. Sad only :( 400 words, how should i write? And the topic it's about Ubin camp somemore, most or less forgot already! Wait die only o: So yea, i bought tops yesterday, happy only :) I can't wait to go out with friends, seriously i miss those times. Why can't holidays extend for a few more weeks time? :P Gosh i'm greedy. But yea, i really wanna go other places, there's no time. Life is short, i don't know what will happened tomorrow, :( Entertainments needed real badly, okay bye! 


I'M BO-RED :( *I wanna ice-skate but i don't know how to roller-blade, LOL :D*



You are what i never knew what i always wanted.

No comments: