Monday, March 21, 2011

What you have become is the price you paid to get what you used to want.


"Good things doesn't last forever, if they do, then they are meant to be."



Today was shitty. Not a very good day, but yea, i hate lessons part. Got out new timetable, troublesome only. Swap our Geography and English ONLY, happy yet dumb :) After school went to PP with co, had KFC. Then went slacking around saw Zhenzhou and the rest. Helped him put in his red lenses, wow o: Helping him put was amazingly though and scary, it's like you'll pierce through his whole freaking eyeball, haha! And not long ago, some dude text me and asked me, "if i don't have solution, can i use water?" Sure, if you wanna die sooner :D I wonder if it's TZZ! I bet it is. But his red lenses are cool only ^^ Okay i'm so freaking bored, blogger doesn't help much and sorry, i can't make my blog a interesting one. And i got this fucking feeling of going mia from everything, blogger, facebook, msn, anime, and so on. I hate my life not so very much. I'm pissed off at something. I just wish people would mind their own business. What do they want? What do they understand, when i don't even freaking understand myself? What does life want from me? I don't know, fuck this life only! I want peace, yes PEACE. But i don't seemed to get any :( I guess anime really helps you know, so i'm gonna fucking sink myself into anime and just fucking dream. I've so much problems but i chose to keep things to myself. I won't fucking tell anyone anymore, fuck you, seriously. So yea, stay tune! Nothing much okie, bye :)


There's always some reason in my madness.

No comments: