Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The truth is, someone will leave you one day, so cherish.

"In my life, people walks in and out."



Didn't go to school today, and i don't think it's bored at home, now. Cos i can't find much activities to do outside anyway! Time flies so fucking fast, while watching anime. I love anime, i don't know why, i just love it :( Sigh, going back school tomorrow, fml i don't like. I don't like school, it gives me loads of fucking problems, i don't know why. I want freedom be it at home, or in school. Fucking school, :( I wanna go out on Saturday, and i hope that day comes fast. CT starts in about 2 weeks time. Fml only, i wonder how i could cope with my studies o: But seriously, i'm in the mess after the 1 week holiday. I'm lazy, i don't do work and whatever. I just can't find the time to seriously study hard for work you know. I just wanted to go somewhere peaceful, that's all. How come Singapore can't have a place like the mountains? Yes mountains! LOL, i'm dumb for it's dangerous to go there, but how i wished i could just sleep at there, surrounded by long grasses where nobody could ever find me. Yes it would be great, great :) I've loads of problems now a days, can i escape from reality? :( I wanted those carefree days back, ugh fuck stress a whole lot okay! I can't behave properly, i seriously just can't -'- It's time to wake up from everything already, but why, why can't i? :(


I hate thinking negatively, but sorry i just can't think positively now :(



Out there, there's loads of people caring for you. But yes, i just can't let this burden down, help me, someone.

No comments: