Thursday, March 31, 2011

When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.

"I saw those hatred in your eyes."


Overslept today hence a result of not going to school. Hm, so i am like bored now. Charging phone again to play AngryBirds! Hm, it's hard to clear Part 1 Level 20 :( Seriously, i hate the mofo pig, green somemore, although it's my favorite color but i still hate! AB is so so so cute can. Hm, TapTap, it's bored when you realised there's so much unknown songs inside it :/ Bored to my weeds. And i gotta revise for Maths later, recapping the stuffs that Eileen taught me yesterday :) Okay, so the weather hadn't been good nowadays, it can be hot and cold at times. With big winds blowing over, it's great. But after awhile, it rains :( I wanna buy another Iphone cover, i don't really want Hello Kitty, no. But too bad, it's my cover now! I wanted Doraemon, Anpanman or Keropi, or Rilakkuma ones. Hehe, do tell me if you guys happened to saw one in any districts alright, i'll be more then even happier, and appreciate more then ever. Stay tune, i'm tired of this shit, lol. Btw, Taylor's Mean is sososo nice, it's so refreshing and cool y'know! Okay bye, xoxo


 Tired of everything, but i just gotta move on.

No comments: