Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fate determines who enters your life, your action decides who stays.

"In the end, karma will be a bigger bitch then i'll ever need to be."


1st April 2011:
It's April Fool, so firstly, i'm wishing everyone a Belated Happy April Fools Day! I had fun on AFD, how about you? So, these are the very-important-people whom i've pranked. Look down!
Eileen: I've pranked her about there's something weird in my stomach, moving. She believed it and thought it was for real.
Jade: I've pranked her about there's some red stuffs in her ear, something like blood, and she told me it was MAGICAL? 
Germaine: Me and Lyn pranked her that Lyn has a stead, upper sec, name starts with "J", red house for pe. She BELIEVED it. And when we told her the truth, she's not shocked, and infect told us that she know it's fake! Hpm, i don't believe you, Germaine! >:(
Sienmun: I pranked her that her lens went up! She believed it and went to touch her eyeball!
Krystal: I pranked her that her bra clip dropped off! Haha, and she has no much emotions or respond :(
Lydia: I pranked her that her lens went up too! She believed it and search for a mirror in her bag, that's for the second time. The first time was, i pranked her that she didn't buttoned her uniform! >:)
Javier: I pranked that there's some white stain (glue stain) on his pants, he foolishly believed me and even asked Zhenzhou to help him see! And he even got a smack on his butt, haha!
Mak: Me and Lyn pranked him that there's glue on his bag when Lyn passed him his bag, he didn't believed it :(
So yeah, these are the victims on April Fools. I hoped that there would be more interesting AFD next year! I swear i really want a interesting and funny one. Pictures are being uploaded to Facebook, some are still in mine phone, i'm lazy to upload :( That's all for April's Fools.

Today went to Marina Bay Sands Hotel to celebrate my Aunt's 36th birthday. Pictures not being uploaded yet, i'll guess i'll either upload tomorrow or some other days. Being a pig here :x  Had high-tea which is like a buffet, i didn't eat much. Cos the food doesn't fascinates me today :( So more or less, i just had deserts, deserts and deserts. Too much sweetness today, i'm scared i'll grow fat :( I don't want my face to be even rounder, especially my neck and cheeks. Looks ugly, seriously :( Ugh, i'm like frustrated over things which i don't know why i am frustrating about. Then at about 5.30, took cab to Compass with Mom and Bro. Meeting Lyn, Asley, Jianpu and Cedric for revision. Revised in kfc, sat about 2 hours in there? Did only one freaking piece of Geography worksheet and nothing. I guessed i'm gonna flank real badly for this term's CT. I swear, i am :( I really wanna maintain my previous standards you know. But i don't know why the hell is't so fucking hard! Maths is my weakest of all, let's not count freaking science. I gotta improve no matter what. And there's still like 6 more topics left to cover? I've only covered less then half of the topics?! I'm gonna die, so freaking gonna :( Then around 10, went to Sculpture slack, walked all the way back home with co at 10 plus, upcoming to 11. Reached home at 11. Tiring day, feeling so fucked up, feeling so dumb, feeling so damn sleepy. I guess i'll seriously stop at here, goodnights, and i love Anpanman. Bye, xoxo



Thanks for all the concerns, i appreciates it alot. But i'm fine, really.

No comments: