Sunday, April 10, 2011

What hurts the most is being replaced.

- Damn you, guys.






Yesterday celebrated Cheryl's 14th birthday, an early advance one :) Headed to Marina Square's Seoul Garden, GV Movie and Arena. It's a fun and tiring day, reached home at 10, slept at 2 plus. Woke up at 7.20 and then went to temple to pray my grandparents and great-grandparents. Luckily i didn't wore contacts, if not i might go blind, aww :( Look down by the way :) 

Broken Friendship
I miss you. What happened to us? We use to talk everyday about anything and everything. Sitting here asking myself questions about how, why, when our friendship ended. Remember those promises that we made to each other during sleep overs how we were gonna stay best friends till we die. I guess sometime promises are meant to be broken. When ever people ask me what ever happened to you and ______? I always tell them we grew up and grew apart. Though it hurts every time I say it. Looking back now that is exactly what happened. We gradually turned into two different people over time. I know I’ve been replaced and you’ve moved on like I don’t exist anymore. It hurts but I know everything happens for a reason. I wish you nothing but the best in life. I’m here for you if you ever need me. Love you from your former BFF.

Seriously, how would you feel, if someone ever typed this or text this to you?

&&&

H A P P Y 14TH B I R T H D A Y, C H E R Y L C H O N G Y I N G M I N. I love you, enjoy :)

K bye, xoxo




Its such a heartache, but i'm so over it now.

No comments: