Friday, April 8, 2011

What really hurts the most is, he didn't chase after her.

- Should i give up? Or should i keep chasing pavements?




Yeah, i don't know if i should keep up with everything or just let them go. I feel so, depressed, so sad, yes upset. Lately, lots of things had happened. I'm tired, having lots of eyebags recently as well. I can't find any time to have some breaks. All thanks to Common Test... I'm lazy and tired plus moodless to wake up early in the morning for school. Cause i can't find anything fun to do in school, so slowly, i really don't know what's my reason for going to school. It's just a daily routine for me. So now, here am i thinking that, school is only for studying, learning, talking to friends. Other then these, i can't find anything else related to school. Finally, CTS are dropdead over! Excited to see what kinda damn marks i'll get. Probably i'll flank real badly! Geog today was like total no life can. I don't even know how to do a shit. I revised last minute only in today morning, when Eileen told me i revised the wrong paper. How foolish am i right? I should have checked the paper to revised much more carefully, fuck! :( So i'm like gonna watch anime now. I'm way too bored, tired and shag. Tomorrow gonna celebrate Cheryl.c's birthday. Eager to yeah, okay bye, xoxo



It's Friday, Friday.

No comments: