Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You're a little more then what i called amazing.

 - The childish side of me.

I'll die for it.


I'll die for even if it's just some normal stick biscuits!

I'll die for even if it's just some lame toy set!

I'll die for this plush!

I don't know what's this, but still i'll fall for it.


I would seriously get one of this for my phone!


I'll die for this happy family!

I'll die for this pink bunny!

I'll be touched to tears with these many plushs!

I wanted this sleeping eye mask!

Cry to death if i could caught one, which i've never been lucky enough in my life!

Glad to have these much tin candies!

Another happy family! I want!

Laugh like a mad bitch if i ever have this cup!


I'll die for this tea-set.

I'll kiss this bunny as much as possible!

Throw as many trash as possible, if i got one.

Write as nicely as i could!

Hug 'em as tight as i couldn't feel my heartbeat!




Hello! I've managed to find time and settle down myself to update this dead blog of mine. I've been trying to get this blog of mine, to be interested and not as boring as a dork. So yeah, pictures (Rilakkuma & Friends) above, aren't they just too awesome and cute? Some are limited editions, while some could be found in Singapore, i guessed :x Today had fucking Science and also History. I love History alot, for i loved to memorize long notes, i'm weird. So there's this childish side of my at times. I might seem quite, emo, unfriendly, but this isn't really the real me. If there's a time to be quite, emo and unfriendly, i seriously would. But i wouldn't change mode if you really annoyed me :/ I love my childish sides, which means i don't have to worry and fretting about a single thing. So yes, i don't have much to talk about today's topic. But if you think that you're mature enough to think like how an adult does, you're wrong. Teenagers can't handle school works, family problems, money problems, friendship problems and even relationship problems. So yes, we don't have rights to even said "i've brains like an adult's." People, you're so so so wrong. Have you even gone through puberty yet? So if you never, stfu, stfu and stfu. Nowadays i love playing my phone's games. I'm like more then lazy to play Audition, it's not that Audi is lame, but my fam is d e a d, thus nobody tends to online. I online so not much use :) Although i'm lazy in playing games, but i still loved to play fun and thrilling ones okay! Do intro me stuffs that's fun. Next, mine blogshop, i'm sorry for some of you who wanna buy stuffs from me. But i've already closed down that blogshop of mine. AND, i planned to opened it either after the CT, or holidays. I need inspirations on what things should i sell. Not intending to find partners, unless really needed. So if any of you kind souls can intro me nice, trust worthy and cheap-in-supplying suppliers (supply only some interesting stuffs), you can either leave a tag or just mail to mavz160597@hotmail.com. I would really love to sell some electronics stuffs that's awesome, cool shirts, i don't want raglan or ilovetext tees already, it's not much in the trend anyway. Maybe shoes would do, i'll be glad if there's any supplys of Vans! Take note alright. Okay, it's just 7.30 and i'm sleepy. I shall end here, be back posting next time, bye xoxo



Sometimes, it's your flaws that makes you perfect.

No comments: