Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Staying away from someone, doesn't always mean the sad ending for it may also mean the best beginning.

- I'm almost there, to move away from everything that gets in my way.


Hello readers. I'll be updating my blog starting from now. These few days, nothing much. Had been kinda boring at home :( Well revision for today suck mxm alright. I found that retesting on the exams' topics ain't necessary. I meant, come on, look at the amount of people whom went there? It's alot plus nobody seemed to be in the mood to study? Yeah. So i was like, *look down please*!


Yes, middle fingers -'-! If not, *look down again please*!


Yeah, are you fucking kidding me?!?! LOL. Alright i'm like bored right now. I gotta set up my picture collage cos i wanna decorate my room! Plus practice on the questions being taught today! Gah so busy like pork manzxc.


LOL. Ain't it funny and funny and just, funny? Well i missed Twilight, especially Season 1. Oh so hot, Edward :) *insert hearts*. Hmm alright, i guess i should stop here for now. Bye readers, be back for more. And i shall take more nice shots already. If i can. I'll go out like asap. I can't wait for chalet you know?!?! So gonna enjoy myself & i don't give a fuck anymore. And i hope much more people could attend. More the merrier. Haha :)


So cute right, that face above! Hahaha k bye. Xoxo,

"I guess after awhile of ignoring, we get tired of being angry, and instead we feel sad. We get reminded once in a while why we’re not talking in the first place but there comes a point where there is no more anger. Just disappointments." 

(Pictures by Tumblr.)

No comments: