Sunday, June 5, 2011

Its hard to be original when people are being your copy.

- When you lose someone you love, you never get over it. You just get used to it.


Woooooo, look at that picture above. It's damn awesome ain't it? Haha oh yeah, hi readers! I hate being sick, seriously. I'm having flu & cough! *cough* :( Okay let's upload some foodies below. Yesterday, celebrated Mom's birthday. Went Suntec and ate some kinda individual steamboat? Well i like the Flower Crabs only. And i feel like eating one now, though it's small :( But it's really sweet!


 It's mini steamboat! I realized i ate till damn disgusting. Sorry!

 VEGETARIAN? NOT :)

 I like the material of the cup. Transparent plastic ^^

 My cousin squeezed some sour orange in it, like funny only!

 Flower crabbbbbbbbbb!

And yay, i've got Anpanman & Rilakkuma's pouch. So happy, i thought i wouldn't saw any Anpanman's one. But yes i did. I love Suntec like hella! <3

Hehehe that's about it. Happy Belated Birthday, Mom. Thanks for always being there for me when i need help the most :) *winkwink*! I've used up almost 2 boxes of tissues already. Damn sick i swear :( I hope Koko can come later, come and play with Winkwink! Rawr. Okay that's all, i'm bored already. Bye readers, guns & roses \m/ Xoxo,

(Pictures by Mav & Tumblr.)

No comments: