Friday, May 20, 2011

Thinking about the times. Especially last year. I really missed them.

- I love you, buatch. It might seem so unreal, yet this is so true. This feeling just hit me.


Hello readers. LATER, going mall. I don't feel like eating dinner later. So yeah, just going there to accompany 2 people :) Hahahaha. Okay! I'm like so fucking bored right now. Waiting for Glenn's lp to start. Hmm, it's been so freaking long since i've seriously played audi. I wanna chiong exp during June holidays :) Wish me luck. Cause i wanna overtake some people! My mama :) I wanna wish Glenn all the best for his lp later. ;hoho!


I'm addicted to 'I'm coming home -.Diddy Ft Skylar Grey.' I only like the part where Skylar sings. Gosh, why is her voice so hot and addicting? I've Hot Chelle Rae's fever (HCR Fever). Why can't there's 'Tonight tonight - Hot Chelle Rae' in audi? :( Okay i think i'm ending here. Be back for more tomorrow okay. I'm so going to watch Fast and Furious plus shopping! Bye readers, xoxo

No comments: