Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cause everytime we touch, i get this feeling.

- Assume and insult for all i care. The happy thing is, the past is over. We still have a long way to go dude. We'll all lead our life separately someday, be independent. No one will be with you forever.


Sup readers. I'm back posting. I shall give everything a rest now :) Whats more important, i'm happy, you happy, i concentrate on my studies, chill and have fun, isn't that all matters now? Say whatever you want, cause you're jealous. I know, thanks :) 'LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVE.' Yes, i don't give a fuck anymore. Muahahahaha, *evil*. So today had Maths paper, pretty easy, or was it just average? Indeed average. I've learnt some, yet forgotten some! :( 


See that picture up there ^? Haha, awesome right. I love tumblr. It gives me inspiration plus i've learned what life wanna tells me. What's there to be troubled, when you're not alone? What's there to cry for, when there's always tissues? What's there to think about it, when it already happened and ended? Indeed. Life's a bitch, don't expect it be a slut. For now, which ever problems i've faced, i'll faced each of them with courage. What's my goal? Freaking leave education life asap, study hard to earn more money next time, live.love.laugh (3Ls) plus, just be who you are. Follow your heart. Don't ever be somebody when you are just you. That's life, i've a new life that's worth living, the thing that matters is whether i wanna cherish life, or not and just be happy :) *peace*.


Gosh, sucha cute little duckling up there ain't it? Like example, it may just be a duck, with a orange beak, yellow skin and it just quacks all day. But there's some part in it, which you'll never understand. It's hard for animals to understand one another. It's even harder for humans to understand someone, whom you've always been caring for. Because, till the day you guys aren't together, you'll realized whatever that person does, it's hard to understand anymore. You've got no idea why that person does all these. Because, that person never told you the real reason to it :) 


Okay enough of talking. Omg, i'm raping the replay button of 'Everytime we touch (Piano ver)'. Trust me, it's effing nice. Can calm a person down too :) It's better then the guitar version one, muahahaha! Tomorrow Science paper. I know i know, it's totally less chance to pass, but i'll try. I'll try my best starting from now :) Hehe. That's all, bye readers, stay tune for more. Xoxo


(Pictures by Tumblr.)

No comments: