Monday, June 27, 2011

Why do things turn out this way?

- I'm also just a typical girl who faces problems and needs a shoulder to lean on as well.


Hi guys, i'm back to blogger. Lately, nothing goes well. It doesn't go the way i wanted. Not anymore. I fuck hate the person, who goes around bitching about stuffs. That's the reason why, i don't like to share too much stuffs with others. It's not like i don't like, more rather, i can't bring myself to trust him/her. School starts today. It suck, totally. I feel really, upset. In my mind, i don't even know if i'm fucking happy or fucking sad. Seems like i can't differentiate my emotions anymore. I'm tired of struggling. Just, tired. 


Sigh. Maybe, when i grow up, i wished to have that fucking tattoo that Ian Keaggy has too! So awesome. Hot Chelle Rae certainly rocks huh. Sigh. Somehow, i feel emotionless. Nothing matters, just love and friendship and yeah, fuck studies. I want everything to last. Yes, there might be arguements and setbacks that's ofcourse. But, i just want everything to be okay. Lately, everybody seems to have problems. To me, it's like a trend already. I'm weird. 


And even though i told others, 'not to care, just be happy.'  Because life goes on. Life doesn't wait for you, time passes very fast. Cherish whatever you have now. Just put on a smile, no matter how hard life throws shit at you, accept it and face it. You were born because you take up a place in someone's heart and in this life. Things, always happened for a reason. Every night, i told myself all these before i slept. Wishing that tomorrow will be a better day. Be happy and feel contented. But actually, i-just-can't. 
The truth is, i'm afraid. I've fears. I don't know what will happened tomorrow, or maybe 5 seconds or even 1 second later. I'm just afraid to fall apart from the things that's so precious to me. So so so, precious. It's sucha sad post isn't it? Pathetic :') But yeah, i'll keep on struggling even though i'm tired of being afraid. Afterall, if you aren't okay, someday somewhere, you'll still be perfectly alright <3 Bye readers, xoxo!


(Pictures by Tumblr.)

No comments: