Sunday, June 12, 2011

I hate the fact that we weren't even together, yet you still managed to hurt me.

- The ones who truly care for you, are the ones who stayed by your side and never left.

 First photo together! 19th's :)

 From behind, Edd, Pu & Nick.


 After Luge, my face was like blur?!?!?! -_-

 Eddie's unglam face.




 Nick's face was like creepy! While my face, like no eyes, no mouth and nose -,-

 Omg, blame it on my phone's camera function no good :(


Okay readers, HI. It's been so long since i've blogged. Omg, sorry, blame it on maple. Had been chiong-ing like mad these few days. Well, actually not. Just lazy :( I'll run through what happened in chalet first okay! 
First day: Pu never go. Then had bbq and watched.. *look down*!


'X-MEN FIRST CLASS'. WOOHOO! Awesome show okay (Y) Didn't regret watching it. I don't know why. The only thing i know is, their powers are so cool. I like Charles <3 Hahahaha, then went to Giant and bought food for bbq. Bbq-ed at around 9.30. End at 11 plus :) Bathe & drank till drunk. So slept till the next morning. Slept till 2 plus, LOL. 
 Second day: Lazy wake plus can't find any place to go. Thus in the evening went Luge and then went Vivo eat. Catched 9.30 movie *look down*, plox!


Yes 'Super 8'. Please, if you can't stand boredom and no link movies, then please don't watch. Because this movie is just no link. I don't even know what the fuck they talking plus why do the alien/monster even appear in the first place. But still kinda touching :) The audio is way damn loud! After that the show ends at 11.30. Went back to chalet at 12 plus i guess. Drank and slept till 9.30 the next morning. Can't believe that Eddie actually wanna wake me up in the middle of the night cos i've slept on his bed. But yeah, he can't wake me up. Nobody can :) 
Last day: Homed at last, was pretty effing tired. I'mma pig ^@^!













Haha, went Suntec City and celebrated Kylie's birthday. Hope she has an real happy birthday though she's still a kiddo :) Alright, time for bed. I'm tired though i woke at 1.15. Something's wrong with me recently, tends to sleep alot. Haha okay, bye readers, xoxo,


No comments: