Monday, March 7, 2011

Some people aren't even worth.

"Where did i get this feeling from? From you?"



Dear ASOL,
hi, so today wasn't a really good day. It was very much of tiring! Did loads of talkings about band-aids, what should we do when there's a fire arouse, what should we do when there's toxic or poisonous gases surrounding the air, CPR, actually was about to do some fire drills but our class and 2E1 didn't get to do it cos of some minor problems. So was like, yea today was boring and i hope tomorrow would be better. I'm carrying those kinda hopes for i really wished tomorrow will be a better and happier day. Dismissed at 2.30, yet was feeling so fucked up already. I can't tolerate and stand long hours listening to lectures non-stop. Butt or ass pain, whatever. This is not only killing me, but killing everyone too. Why not just let us rest a few days before going for the tiring camp? What some people need now are rests. Didn't the school even know, duh? K so after school went to Vivo with Lyn, Ger and Cheryl. Went there till 8 plus, going to 9. Was amazingly tired thus we took cab back home. Pictures would be uploaded either tomorrow or some other days later. I'm lazy enough, do let me rest please. K and i've got some unwanted sensation surrounding me. I hate it, it's like couple of needles poking my body or something. Ugh?! K that's all, i can't make it anymore, my eyes are closing and i may all asleep anytime if i don't stand up and walk about. Nights, bye, gtg. :)




Life is like a trigger. Pull the trigger and you're dead.

No comments: